HR Applications for Service Providers and the SMBs they Serve
Human Resources (HR) Management technology is a necessity for virtually every business. While most small and mid-sized companies have processes, policies, and strategies in place for HR management, these activities tend to be time-consuming and inefficient, and don't scale well as a business grows. SaaShr provides a powerful multifaceted HR application to service providers like you that enables your customers to streamline and automate these HR endeavors effectively.
From job board integration to video resume posting; integrated online background screening to skills testing; from compensation reviews to retirement planning, our HR application organizes and enhances each of these functions for your customers in a multitude of ways. This feature-rich application will help set the stage for continued growth and improve HR-related productivity.
HR Application Features
- Benefits Administration
- Position & Job Management
- Asset Management
- Trainings & Certifications Management
- Discipline Tracking
- HR Resources
- Incident Tracking
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management
- Attendance Management
Empowering Workforces with Manager and Employee Self-Service
(MSS and ESS)
Self-service and workflow-driven capabilities enable employees to handle more HR-related tasks themselves, while also providing managers with the ability to conduct proactive supervision of HR processes that are associated with potential or existing employees. Additionally, it presents HR or Payroll administrators with the ability to streamline day-to-day operations.
- Employees can complete onboarding tasks such as filling out online forms themselves, keep track of their training and certification requirements more effectively, access personal HR information and company documentation, view and print salary information, and efficiently manage their career progression.
- Managers can automate training processes, establish consistent performance management processes, supervise asset management, track disciplinary action, and update and manage compensation.
- HR or Payroll administrators can reduce the effort involved with recruitment and new hire verification, compliance reporting, incident tracking, and benefits enrollment and administration.
Flexibility to Meet the Needs of Virtually Any Sized Business and Industry
"SaaShr provides an HR System that is unprecedented in the industry." - Aaron Cullip, Propel HR.
Service provider seeking a solution? Click here to learn more about partnership opportunities with SaaShr, and how your company can start reselling the HR application today with no upfront costs.
End-user seeking a solution? To learn more about this application, please click here to locate one of our accredited resellers in your area.
Service Providers Seeking a Solution?
What Others Say About Us...
"Not only is SaaShr's HR system extremely user-friendly, it's also robust and solves HR issues our clients have been asking about for years."
"SaaShr's HR system will help service providers just selling payroll stand out from the crowd."
E Employee Services
"The ability to set up a company's full benefit plan offering, assign dependents to a plan, manage deductions and make changes to coverage on both the employee and employer side from one interface is just one example of what makes SaaShr's HR application different from any other software on the market and attractive to these larger companies."
Leigh Ann Saunders
Payroll Data Services
"The versatility of features available within SaaShr's time and labor management and HR applications provide clients with an efficient method to supervise employees."
YTIME: Now, LLC.
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: