Over the past decade, the workforce management landscape has gone through some major transformations. Workforce management systems have moved from on-premise to the cloud, all the while becoming increasingly more integrated and user-friendly. At the same time, managing a workforce has become exceedingly more complex. While changes to the workforce management systems themselves have been very beneficial, the time keeping devices employees use to communicate with these systems have not kept pace. Today’s consumers demand products that deliver an unprecedented level of functionality through simple, intuitive, and easy-to-understand user experiences. This has been widely absent from time clocks, until now…
Consumer Technology Meets the B2B World
- Magnetic Strip
- Proximity Reader
- Self Service - empower employees to access the information they need, rather than having them contact their department manager, human resources, or payroll with common workforce management questions.
- Unique User Interface - accelerate employee adoption rates with minimal training through the modern design and simplicity of the intuitive user interface.
- Job Costing - record work time for employees working various tasks or in different departments with up to five levels, ensuring proper accuracy when processing payroll.
- Relay System Connectivity - couple the device with a bell relay or door relay system. Managers can control bell schedules from within the device.
- Built-In Money Transactions - allow employees to log their tips or expenses right from the device.
- Highly Customizable - configure both hardware and software, allowing the device to adapt to virtually any work environment.
- And much more...
A revolutionary new workforce management device, InTouch reshapes the way employees and managers interact with their workforce management system. By incorporating the best of various other modern technologies, InTouch goes above and beyond other devices to take full advantage of our workforce management application.
Are you a service provider seeking to gain a competitive advantage by providing the one of the most advanced time keeping devices on the market? Click here to learn more about partnership opportunities with SaaShr, and how your company can start reselling the Kronos InTouch today.
Are you an end-user interested in utilizing the Kronos InTouch device? Click here to locate one of our accredited resellers in your area.
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: