As a time and attendance dealer, you might find yourself dealing with some of the similar challenges faced by other organizations in your space, such as:
Expanding Your Time and Attendance Business to New Heights
- Competing with companies that offer integrated time and attendance with their toolkits
- Managing multiple time and attendance platforms
- Finding additional services to provide that do not require licensing fees and expertise in a given field
Positioning Your Business as the Expert
- Private Label - A customizable set of marketing and sales materials helps to attract more customers while the adaptation of your logo and company colors to the look and feel of the software allows you to retain brand recognition
- Complete Back-Office Tools - Streamline sales, support and billing processes with a unique set of tools built with service providers like you in mind
- Second Tier Support - We act as an extension of your company by providing second tier support when you need it
- Freedom - You determine how the offering is packaged, positioned, and priced
Increase Your Offering without Decreasing Your Savings
We will also provide you with a set of Freemium Tools (Free + Premium = Freemium) that will help to attract new prospective customers. These tools will also keep them in the queue, and keep you top of mind until they are ready to move forward with your services.
Competing More Effectively in the Marketplace
Here are a few of the categories within the marketplace that may be of interest to you:
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Background Screening
- HR Content
- Online Learning
- Workers' Compensation
Time and Attendance Dealers interested in learning more about partnership opportunities can take the next step and click here to attain a free copy of our partner kit.
End-users seeking a time and attendance dealer can click here to find an accredited reseller in their area.
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: