According to the American Staffing Association (ASA), the U.S. staffing industry lost 1.14 million jobs—37% of its work force—during the 2007–09 recession. This no doubt, had a major impact on your business and negatively affected your revenue. Staffing firms like yours need to create more predictable, recurring revenue streams to will ensure that if another recession is to surface, you will continue to thrive.
Software Partnerships that Position Your Staffing Firm for Success
As a staffing firm you might find yourself dealing with some of the similar challenges faced by other organizations in your space, such as:
- As the competitive landscape for staffing services becomes more competitive, prices for your services are falling and margins are becoming thinner
- Focusing on a micro-issue like hiring, and not understanding customers' overall business needs
- Seasonal dips in revenue Staffing needs are not a service that companies always need
- Companies' hiring requirements are becoming more specific and there are not enough candidates with the right skill sets to fill these open positions
Expanding Your Services Beyond Staffing
We provide staffing firms with workforce management applications, including HR, payroll, and time and attendance. Even providing only one of these services, would significantly increase your ability to attract and retain customers. With the ability to license our HR and time and labor management applications for no upfront costs, there is relatively no risk for you to look into the opportunity.
Benefits to Staffing Firms and Customers
- Private Label - A customizable set of marketing and sales materials helps to attract more customers while the adaptation of your logo and company colors to the look and feel of the software allows you to retain brand recognition
- Complete Back-Office Tools - Streamline sales, support and billing processes with a unique set of tools built with service providers like you in mind
- Freedom - You determine how you want to package, position, and price your offering
Here are a few aspects of our applications that your customers will find attractive:
- Zero maintenance, IT resources, or installation are required for them or their staffing firm
- Adaptability allows any industry or business to customize the software to the needs of their business
- Fully web-based our applications can be accessed at anytime from anywhere
- Overall, the applications have a lower total cost of ownership than traditional software
Staffing Firms interested in finding out more about our partnership opportunities can take the next step and click here to receive a free copy of our partner kit.
End-users seeking a staffing firm can click here to find an accredited reseller in their area.
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: