Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) has emerged as an effective delivery model for automating standardized business processes in the workplace, particularly in the areas of payroll and human resources. The SaaS model is predicated on a 'one-to-many' or multi-client deployment whereby an application is shared across customers remotely via an Internet browser or back-end web service.
SaaShr Delivery Model
A key premise of SaaShr's business model is that we invest in the technology, hardware and related infrastructure components rather than leaving it up to service providers like you or your customers.
As a result, you and your customers benefit from...
- Single-source accountability that leads to more successful rollouts
- Applications that require fewer technical resources to implement and support
- Centralized code management ensuring the most current version of software is used
- Lower total cost of ownership
Innovative back office tools reduce the time required to market, sell, and support users at all levels; helping you compete more effectively in the marketplace as well as:
- Simplify and build more effective sales demonstrations
- Streamline data conversion to minimize "go live" time
- Monitor ongoing usage to improve user experience
If you are a service provider interested in learning more about partnership opportunities and how the SaaS delivery model can benefit your organization, click here to attain a copy of our partner kit.
If you are an end-user seeking a SaaS solution, click here to locate an accredited reseller in your area.
Service Providers Seeking a Solution?
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: