As employees represent a significant amount of the total cost to retail businesses, employers are increasingly looking for innovative methods to reduce this cost. As an organization in the retail space, you might find yourself dealing with some of the similar challenges faced by other organizations in your industry, such as:
Workforce Management Solutions for the Retail Industry
- Costly payment of overtime hours due to lack of staff preparation or unanticipated increases in store traffic
- Potential legal issues from employee inquiries revolving around time worked
- Difficulty with low staff retention rates and processes revolving around recruitment and training due to those high levels of staff turnover
- Tracking different rates for particular jobs, department or tasks
- Robust reporting that can determine employee costs during holidays, sales, historically high traffic days or other events, which can be compared to revenue reports to better understand profitability
- Streamlining the creation of schedules based on defined business requirements to ensure coverage is appropriate even during the events listed above
- Discipline and incident tracking for issues that may arise internally or with customers
- Attracting new employees and getting them up to speed through the use of recruitment and onboarding tools
End-users in the retail industry can click here to learn more and find an accredited reseller in their area.
Service providers interested in learning more about providing our workforce management solutions to the retail industry can click here to attain a free copy of our partner kit.
Service Providers Seeking a Solution?
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: