BRANCHBURG, N.J., June 26, 2012 — SaaShr, a Kronos Company, today announced integration of the Santeon eBenefits Network (eBN) into its workforce management platform as part of a scheduled software release. The integration facilitates the secure and automatic transmission of benefits enrollment data between the SaaShr payroll application,human resources application, and benefit insurance carriers and providers.
- Santeon eBN supports more than 200 insurance carriers today, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), Cobra, and other types of plan providers.
- Available through SaaShr's Ancillary Product and Service Marketplace, the eBN service will be delivered to the market through the company’s network of service provider partners.
- eBN automatically extracts end-user enrollment data already in SaaShr's human resources application and communicates enrollment changes to the carriers securely and accurately.
- With SaaShr's applications residing on a single database, processes associated with benefits deductions and other changes to payroll are also automated.
- Integration with Santeon eliminates costly errors associated with manual carrier enrollment, data entry, and billing inaccuracies for terminated or ineligible employees.
- The eBN service eliminates the need to prepare and update enrollment reports for carriers, which allows a company’s IT resources to be redeployed onto more strategic activities instead of building and maintaining complex integrations or reports.
- Integration of the EBN service within SaaShr's Marketplace helps users ensure compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy mandates and other relevant regulations and standards.
- Tom Tillman, director, Santeon eBenefits Network
"Carriers as a whole are starting to invest more resources in accepting electronic data connections because of the market demand for further automation within benefits enrollment and management processes. When benefits data is automatically communicated to carriers based on the changes made in HR systems, it reduces a company’s manual effort to complete these processes while saving a considerable amount of resources, and decreases costs associated with enrollment errors."
- Bill Loss, general manager, SaaShr
"Integration with Santeon eBenefits Network is a key expansion within our Marketplace that further enhances the overall user experience of our software for a significant process in the workforce management cycle, which provides our partner channel and their clients with a more complete, full-circle solution."
- About Santeon
Santeon is a technology company that enables organizations to optimize performance and maximize revenues through managed processes- solving complex business process, compliance and integration challenges from both a system integration and a human process perspective. To learn more about Santeon Group, visit www.santeon.com.
- About The Santeon eBenefits Network
- Connect with SaaShr via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
SaaShr, A Kronos Company, is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, SaaShr provides its time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and mid-size businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about SaaShr, visit www.saashr.com.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and SaaShr is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Service Providers Seeking a Solution?
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: