BRANCHBURG, N.J., May 3, 2012 — SaaShr, A Kronos Company, today announced the expansion of its partner base with PayPro Administrators, a California-based provider of workforce and benefit management services.
- As a licensee of SaaShr’s human resources application, PayPro Administrators now provides benefit brokers and administrators the opportunity to expand beyond offering standalone benefit services and shift to delivering a multitude of human resources services, including recruitment, W-4 and I-9 enrollment, and discipline tracking.
- PayPro Administrators now offers a spectrum of workforce and benefit management services to clients, more than half of which are benefit brokers and administrators.
- In March of 2010, Congress instituted a variety of taxes, fees, and cost-saving initiatives within the health and medical industry in an effort to ensure funds are properly allocated to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act. As a result of these reform efforts, the healthcare industry continues to face unparalleled levels of pressure to control costs, which has left many providers in the benefits community in need of additional revenue opportunities.
- With SaaShr’s human resources application, PayPro Administrators is offering benefit brokers and administrators the ability to provide software that streamlines HR processes for clients including applicant tracking, benefits management, compliance, performance reviews, asset management, and more.
- Bobbi Hamilton, vice president, PayPro Administrators
"Providing additional services such as human resources software in combination with benefits enrollment and administration allows benefit brokers and administrators to not only provide this growing service to their clients, but to also capitalize on additional revenue opportunities within their respective markets. This results in better control of costs that can be impacted by healthcare reform initiatives."
- Bill Loss, general manager, SaaShr
"With many of the national payroll providers expanding their core offering into benefits, recognized benefit brokers and administrators are making a fundamental shift in the market by complementing their existing financial products with human resources, payroll, and related services and technology. This adaptation helps meet evolving client needs, while helping to retain a competitive position in the market."
SaaShr, A Kronos Company, is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, SaaShr provides its time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and mid-size businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about SaaShr, visit www.saashr.com.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and SaaShr is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Service Providers Seeking a Solution?
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: