According to the National Association for Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO), PEOs have vast room to grow. The industry has barely scratched the surface of the potential market. Just as there is opportunity in the potential market, there are opportunities within your existing market that are not being taken advantage of.
Preparing Your PEO for the Future with a Partnership
As a PEO, you might find yourself dealing with some similar challenges faced by other organizations in your space, such as:
- Integrating the various products and services you offer into one platform for customers
- Covering all the potential workforce-related needs of both potential and existing customers
- Finding new easy-to-use solutions for customers that have specific PEO functionality and reports built-in
Providing a Single Platform and Interface for Customer Needs
Taking our technology one step further than other software vendors, we have created a cutting-edge Ancillary Product and Service Marketplace that can cover virtually any workforce-related needs your customers have within a single interface. This powerful marketplace truly allows you to advance your offering even beyond that of any publicly held payroll companies.
Position Yourself to Increase Revenue Per Client
Additionally, we have seen instances of accredited resellers licensing the full workforce management suite take typical quotes for non-PEO customers go from $3,500-$5,000 to $20,000-$30,000. Just imagine what this potentially means for your prospective PEO customers. This increase in revenue is partly due to the fact that you have the choice to brand, package, position, and price our workforce management applications how you choose to in the market. The workforce management platform and its back office toolsmake it easy to increase sales while maintaining the high level of support and service that your customers expect.
PEOs also enjoy the fact that we:
- Do not target end-users, and therefore, do not directly compete with our partners
- Offer the ability to private label (also known as white label) applications
- Have a collaborative software development process and use partnersí feedback to determine future enhancements
PEOs interested in learning more about partnership opportunities, can click here to attain a free copy of our partner kit.
End-users seeking a PEO can click here to find an accredited reseller in their area.
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: