According to First Research, a division of Hoover's, contributions to non-profits declined 5.6 percent in 2008 as the latest recession took hold of the economy. As a non-profit, you might find yourself having to do more with less and facing similar challenges when compared with other organizations in your space, such as:
Workforce Management Solutions for Non-Profit Organizations
- Recruiting qualified executives when concerns exist relating to lifelong earning potential, lack of mentorship, and overwhelming fundraising responsibilities
- Managing numerous manual and/or paper-based tasks and processes
- Accurately reporting labor costs to the government in an efficient manner
- Process payroll accurately and in a more efficient manner
- Gain a deeper insight into how each employee is spending his or her time
- Conduct timely, consistent recurring performance reviews to ensure employees are progressing
End-users in the non-profit industry can click here to find an accredited reseller in their area.
Service providers interested in learning more about providing our workforce management solutions to the organizations in the non-profit industry can click here to attain a free copy of our partner kit.
Service Providers Seeking a Solution?
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: