Workforce Management Solutions for the Hospitality IndustryAccording the 2009 fourth quarter issue of Management Science and Engineering, labor expenses remained the largest single expense item for hospitality managers in 2005, accounting for 44.6 percent of total operating costs. With such a large overhead, organizations in the hospitality industry often face similar challenges and find it difficult to:
- Manage multiple employee types and pay rates
- Accurately tracking shift differentials for establishments open 24-hours
- Track and prevent employees from punching in and out, outside of their scheduled times
- Stop the occurrence of falsified timesheets due to 'buddy punching'
- Identify and correct unproductive employee trends such as tardiness, absenteeism, and missing punches
- Easily handle changing labor laws associated with immigration, wages, and pay rules on a national, state, and local level
- Recognize the amount of resources being spent on each department, location, job, or task
- Track incidents and the resulting disciplinary action for issues that may arise internally or with customers
End-users in the hospitality industry can click here to find an accredited reseller in their area.
Service providers interested in learning more about providing our workforce management solutions to the hospitality industry can click here to attain a free copy of our partner kit.
Service Providers Seeking a Solution?
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: