As your Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) contracts expire, your customers and the HR leaders you deal with are being forced to decide whether to renegotiate or retire existing outsourcing agreements. To ensure a contract is renegotiated, it is imperative that you demonstrate how that customer can improve outsourcing processes and efficiencies while providing their business with a greater overall value. Your customers, now more than ever, will begin understanding new technologies, processes and suppliers before they begin to renegotiate an outsourcing deal.
Increase Your BPO's Revenue by Handling More Customers’ Needs
As a BPO, you might find yourself dealing with some similar challenges faced by other organizations in your space, such as:
- Providing tighter integration between your services
- Offering more service options to customers for their additional needs
- Creating an easy, hassle-free user experience
- Understanding the fast-changing outsourcing industry
Benefits of the BPO Partnership
BPOs also enjoy the fact that we:
- Offer the ability to private label (also known as white label) applications
- Provide training and 2nd tier support to assist you in accomplishing your organization's goals
- Have a collaborative software development process and use partners’ feedback to determine future enhancements
Providing an Online Marketplace to Handle Customers' Needs
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- HR Content
- Online Learning
- Workers' Compensation
- Benefits Enrollment
- Background Screening
BPOs interested in learning more about partnership opportunities can take the next step and click here to attain a free copy of our partner kit.
End-users looking to outsource their business processes can click here to find an accredited reseller in their area.
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: