Making the ASO Model a Viable and Extremely Successful OptionTypically, the Administrative Services Organization (ASO) model has less revenue per client than the growing popularity of the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) model. As an ASO, you might find yourself dealing with some similar challenges faced by other organizations in your space, such as:
- Generating revenue that is comparable to the PEO model
- Integrating the various products and services you offer into one platform for customers
- Covering all the potential workforce-related needs of both potential and existing customers
Providing a Single Platform and Interface for Customer Needs
Taking our technology one step further than other software vendors, we have created a cutting-edge Ancillary Product and Service Marketplace that can cover virtually any workforce-related needs your customers have within a single interface. This marketplace allows you to strengthen customer relationships by providing access to a wider range of connected services that will also serve as profit centers and facilitate the generation of additional recurring revenue streams.
Categories within the marketplace include, but are not limited to:
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- HR Content
- Online Learning
- Workers' Compensation
- Benefits Enrollment
- Background Screening
Benefits of the ASO Partnership
ASOs also enjoy the fact that we:
- Offer the ability to private label (also known as white label) applications
- Provide training and 2nd tier support to assist you in accomplishing your organization's goals
- Have a collaborative software development process and use partners’ feedback to determine future enhancements
ASOs interested in learning more about partnership opportunities, can click here to attain a free copy of our partner kit.
End-users seeking an ASO can click here to find an accredited reseller in their area.
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: